Friday, January 7, 2011

Ready or Not, Here I Am

So here I am, sitting in the little computer area of my hotel IN ITALY. It hasnt fully hit me yet that I am here so I am going to cut this short because I am exhausted and quite frankly the Italian keyboard is confusing. Our flight was a little delayed due to the plane being broken, but never fear Delta saved the day and gave us a new plane. We got to the Rome airport about 8.30 (sorry I cant find the correct puncutation on here) and then were later bussed to Perugia. We are currently all staying in this quaint little hotel called Hotel Gio. It is so cute and Wine and Jazz themed, nothing wrong there, right? I got my class schedule today and after a good nights rest to rid myself of this jetlag I will actually be able to further share what they are. My roommate is already in bed so I guess I will join her because at 9.30 in the morning I get shuttled to my apartment!

No comments:

Post a Comment